Welcome to El Cortijo de los Caballos
El Cortijo de los Caballos is a private villa near Marbella available to rent for weddings, bootcamps, yoga/luxury retreats, hen doos, stag parties, family celebrations and other special occasions.
This unique venue is one of the very few authentic Cortijos left in the Marbella area and is situated in a quiet valley near to the picturesque white village of Benahavís and 10 minutes from Marbella and Puerto Banús, it is also just 1 kilometre from the main road and less than 5 minute drive to the beautiful beaches of the Costa Del Sol.
Recently renovated yet retaining all of its original charm the property resembles a tropical oasis with its numerous palm trees and flower beds, lawned terraces and romantic shaded courtyards. Its secluded location makes it possible to truly escape the crowds at this relaxing and tranquil retreat whilst still being able to enjoy the nightlife of Puerto Banús and Marbella.
Formerly an equestrian centre, this stunning Cortijo has since been sympathetically converted into a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Cottage and 11 Casitas with self-catering facilities and private terraces or gardens. The Cortijo sleeps 28 adults plus children and comes with all the following facilities:
- Large freeform swimming pool with beach area set within tropical terraces
- Andalucian BBQ set within a large covered terrace
- Breakfast terrace
- Indoor and poolside honesty bar
- Table tennis
- Private chef available for special occasions, BBQs and paella parties
- Treatment room where beautician & massage can be booked in advance
- Mobile hairdresser & beautician
- Golf, canyoning, rock climbing, scenic walking, quad biking all within 5 minutes' drive
- Daily maid service
- Driver/transport available
- Cots & highchairs available
- Ample car parking for at least 20 cars
- Tranquil retreat just 10 minutes from the bustling nightlife of Puerto Banús
- Restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, newsagents, etc. are at walking distance of 1 kilometre.
The property is very suitable for families with young children or groups of women, as access to the property is via an electric coded gate which opens to a private car park and closes automatically behind you after one minute. The head entrance can be locked and each guest has a key to the main door. No strangers can just walk on to the premises without being noticed or without having the code, making the property a very secure and safe environment for those staying. In addition there is staff on site 24 hours and the premises are regularly checked to make sure that the pool and Jacuzzi are kept in good working order.
The large layered swimming pool makes it easy for children to play in the shallow end whilst the parents keep an eye on them from the adjacent lawn. It is also suitable for those with a fear of water and/or unable to swim as there is a fixed table in the shallow end which gives them the opportunity to keep their feet cool without having to go all the way in. Although not perfect, it would be possible for people with a slight disability or those who are partially bound to a wheelchair to stay at the Cortijo as most of the property is ground floor.
Malaga Airport 40 mins - Gibraltar Airport 40 mins.